Tracking Baby T - Weeks 27-34

27 weeks

28 weeks

 At one point we started taking straight-on shots too. This pictures was inspired by Kyle Gong, who, upon seeing me wear this shirt, wondered if I was really just hiding a basketball under my tummy.


30 Weeks


 My belly growth really started picking up speed in March. The one on the left is taken on Mar 9. I'm wearing Lara's dress! I must say, it looks VERY different on a not-pregnant girl :)

The other one was taken on Mar 10, at our (first) baby shower.

32 Weeks
 I love how the stripes bring out the giant bulge.

34 Weeks
 This one was taken just yesterday! I had to take my own since I didn't want to miss out on documenting the bump while Ryan's in Mozambique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tracking Baby T - Weeks 2 - 17

Heartbreak

Dear Zane